Updated: February 23, 2020
1. General Terms
“Agreement” or “contract” means all of the documents which you and the Company have signed and the Credit Card Authorization Form you have signed.
“Client” or “you” means any purchaser, client and/or user of any of our Products and Services.
“Company”, “we”, “us” or “me” means Welma Inc.
The platform we offer at our website https://ideaalchemist.com/ is referred to as the “Site”.
2. Privacy Officer
Our Privacy Officer is responsible for overseeing what we do with your information and for monitoring compliance with this policy and data protection laws and may be contacted: hello
3. Personal Information
4. Information We Collect
We Collect Personal Information You Voluntarily Provide
Certain users of the Site choose to interact with us in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information gathered depends on the nature of the interaction. In each case, we collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of your interaction with us. Examples of the information we collect include:
- Contact Information:
This may include your first and last name, postal address, telephone number, and email address when you sign up for an account.
- Billing Data:
Including your payment instrument number (such as a credit or debit card number), expiration date, and security code as necessary to process your payments.
- Financial Information:
To help users of our Products and Services set up a payment account and pay fees, we may collect financial information, including debit card or credit card number, and other payment information, as applicable. We use Financial Information in order to operate the Site and the Services that we provide and to ensure that you are billed for the Services you choose to receive from us. We do this as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing our Site and Services and to fulfil our contracts with users.
- Promotional Information:
Certain offerings of the Site are optional and so you are not required to enter them or to give us your data in connection with them. Where you do consent to take advantage of our offerings, we will use your data to (as applicable) send you newsletters and other communications that are tailored based on information we have about you, or to operate and manage the survey, contest or similar offering in connection with our legitimate interest in promoting our business and the Site.
- Content Information:
You also may choose to send us Personal Information in an email or chat message containing inquiries about the Site, Products and Services. We use this Information in order to help us respond to your inquiry. If you are a Client who purchases one of our Services, we collect your first and last name, e-mail address, zip or postal code, address and your Financial Information to facilitate your payment. We also collect additional information in order to facilitate your technical support request, such as information about the technical support issue you are seeking to fix, the time, and the date.
- Order Information:
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site or the sites that we use to process payments or process and fulfill orders, including but not limited to Stripe collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
Information We May Automatically Collect
We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on the Site. We only disclose logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
We also collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each user request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how you use our Site. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
5. Use Of Your Information
- To enable payment for Products and Services, in order to fulfill our contracts with you;
- For billing and fraud prevention, on the basis of our legitimate interests in ensuring a safe and secure environment in which you can use our Products, Services and the Site, and in order to comply with our legal obligations;
- To analyze the Site usage as necessary for our legitimate interest in improving the Site to grow our business;
- To contact you and deliver (via email, push notifications or otherwise) transactional information, administrative notices, marketing notifications, offers and communications relevant to your use of Site, Products and Services, with your consent when required under applicable law, as necessary for our legitimate interests in proper communication and engagement with you and in promoting our business;
- To provide you with customer support in order to fulfill our obligations to you;
- For internal market research for our legitimate interest in improving the Site, Products and Services to grow our business;
- For troubleshooting problems for our legitimate interests in ensuring a safe and secure environment in which you and other users can receive the Products and Services they opt to use;
- To assist you in the resolution of complaints and disputes, as necessary for our legitimate interests in facilitating good customer service to all users;
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Pinterest: https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/stop-ads
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/615366948510230
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at https://optout.aboutads.info/.
8. Embedded Content
9. Sharing Your Data
Third Party Agents
We share information, including Identity Information, with entities that process information on our behalf for our business purposes. Third Party Agents assist us with services such as payment processing, data analytics, marketing and advertising, website hosting, fraud prevention and detection, communication services, and technical support. We contractually prohibit our Third Party Agents from retaining, using, or disclosing information about you for any purposes other than performing the services for us, although we may permit them to use information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. To operate the Site, including processing your transactions, we may share your information with our agents, representatives, vendors and service providers (“Third Party Agents”) so they can provide us with support services as follows:
- Email origination;
- Identity checks;
- Receipt, invoice, or support services;
- Customer relationship management services; and
- To otherwise help us provide the Site.
We share information with Third Party Agents in the following way:
- Stripe – We use Stripe to process payments;
- Xero – We use Xero to facilitate accounting;
- Cookie Bot – We use Cookie Bot to monitor cookie consent and for compliance purposes;
- Live Agent – We use Live Agent to provide site support to users;
- Google - We use Google for email and communication services;
- Wistia – We use Wistia for video hosting;
- Learndash – We use Learndash to deliver training material;
- Facebook – We use Facebook for marketing and communication purposes;
Welma Inc. and any Third-Party Agents may disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our property or rights, third parties or the public at large.
Merger or Acquisition
We reserve the right to share information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale, or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
10. Retaining Your Data
When you place an order through the Site, we will store your information indefinitely to allow us to keep accurate records of any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. You may, at any time, ask us to delete this information by writing to us at the address provided at the end of this policy.
11. Protecting Your Data
We implement and maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information about you.
The third party services that we use to store data are equipped to monitor unauthorized access and share with us any known system breaches. These third-party services include Stripe.com, Xero.com, Cookiebot.com, Liveagent.com, Google.com, Wistia.com, Learndash.com and Facebook.com. Additionally, if, at any point, we become aware of a data breach through one of the third parties listed above, or by our own measures, we will immediately contact all affected parties and also take immediate action in accordance with the rules and regulations of the authority having jurisdiction.
12. EU Users
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) please note:
We may need to collect and process the types of Personal Information listed above in order to provide the Services to you or because we are legally required to do so. If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the Services. We may use the Personal Information for our legitimate business interests, including those listed above.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you would like to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information, you may contact us at hello
We keep your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- for as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you;
- as required by a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- as advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard of applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations).
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority competent for your country or region.
If you wish to inquire about your privacy rights in relation to Welma Inc. please email us at hello
14. Contacting Us
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy or anything in this policy, we encourage you to contact us by e-mail at hello
@woocommerce-543422-1903582.cloudwaysapps.com or by mail using the details provided below:
1 Yonge Street, Suite 1801
Toronto, ON, Canada M5E 1W7